The Centre offers full and part-time courses across a range of further education programmes on the topics of child, youth and family. Please click on the links below for further information on the programmes and details on how to apply.
- Foundation Certificate in Youth Leadership and Community Action
- Bachelor of Arts in Child, Youth and Family: Policy and Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma / Masters of Arts in Family Support Studies
- PhD in Child and Youth Research
Related Educational Programmes:
Staff at the UNESCO Child and Family Research Centre are also affiliated with a number of educational programmes delivered by the School of Political Science and Sociology, The College of Arts, Social Sciences & Celtic Studies and The Centre for Adult Learning and Professional Development. For further information on these courses please click on the link below for further information on these courses.
- BA Early Childhood Studies and Practice
- MA Social Work
- MA Early Childhood Studies
- PG DIP Social Work Practice, Teaching, Supervision, Management