Our Work to Date
Parenting Support and Parental Participation: Mapping Parenting Support in the Irish Context
Research & Evaluation, The Story so Far: Dissemination event held at Croke Park, Dublin, 16th February 2017
- Overview presented by Dr. John Canavan: Overview
- Presentation by Dr Aisling Gillen: Dr Aisling Gillen, The Development and Mainstreaming Programme
- Work Package Presentations: World Cafe Presentations
- Key Messages presented by Dr. Carmel Devaney: Dr Carmel Devaney Key Messages World Cafe, 16th February 2017
Children’s Participation: The Perspectives of Practitioners and Service Users on Children and Young People’s Participation in Decision-Making within Tusla, prior to the implementation of the Programme for Prevention, Partnership and Family Support: A Baseline Assessment
Commissioning in Ireland : A Literature Review.
- Commissioning in Ireland: Exploring the Landscape for Child and Family Services
- Key Messages: Commissioning in Ireland, Literature Review
Parenting Support and Parental Participation: ‘Working with Families: A Review of the Literature on Parental Participation’
Public Awareness Population Baseline Survey Report
Exploring the Effectiveness of Structures and Procedures Intended to Support Children’s Participation in Child Welfare, Child Protection and Alternative Care Services
Meitheal and Child and Family Support Networks: Early Implementation of Meitheal and the Child and Family Support Networks: Lessons from the field
Children’s Participation: A study exploring ‘what works’ in terms of supporting children’s participation in the context of child welfare, child protection and alternative care services.
Parenting Support: The Parent Voice in Family Support: Opportunities and Challenges for Meaningful Engagement and Participation
Suite of Policy and Guidance Documents for the Child and Family Agency – Tusla
Between 2013-2015, the UNESCO CFRC published a suite of documents to support the development of family support within Tusla, the Child and Family Agency. The documents were commissioned by the Children and Family’s Directorate of the HSE.